August 04, 2016

Gemma Atkinson is proud of her body as flashes her Curves on a stripe


Gemma Atkinson is proud of her body and has stripped to prove it.

The gorgeous Emmerdale actress has taken off her clothes and flaunted her unedited body in a bid to make other women feel better about themselves.

Taking to Instagram to show off a behind the scenes picture from her naked shoot with Women's Health, Gemma proudly flashed her incredible curves.

"This issue is about woman being comfortable in their own skin," she in an inspiring message. "The one thing we have in common is our mutual support for females."

She continued: "To stand up and say, this is ME. This is MY shape. This is MY body. And I am PROUD OF IT!

"It took me a while, but at 31 I am happy within myself. Mentally & physically. I hope this picture inspires woman to love their bodies & embrace every freckle, every inch, every muscle every curve & every bloody stretch mark on it!" added the star.
More of the photos here

Always Read and Drop Your Comments... My Style...Your Style. No Racism! No Vulgar!
EmoticonEmoticon