March 28, 2017

THE RIGHTEOUS SHALL FLOURISH -DEVOTIONAL WITH REV. KEN ESEKHAIGBE

TODAY'S DEVOTIONAL WITH REV. KEN ESEKHAIGBE

YOU ARE READING TODAY'S DEVOTIONAL WITH REV. KEN ESEKHAIGBE
TODAY: MARCH 28TH 2017
TOPIC: THE RIGHTEOUS SHALL FLOURISH

“The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.” Psalm 92:12

Do you know every child of God was born to do big things. It is not something to be careful or humble about. It is a magnificent truth. It doesn’t matter the job, work or assignment in your hand. The infallible word of God said, The righteous shall flourish; therefore whatever is committed to your hand is commanded to flourish. To flourish means to grow, do well, increase greatly. You may ask, “Am I righteous?” Well, if you have received Christ, righteousness was inputed to you. Not because of what you did, it is simply a gift. So enjoy it and its dividends.

Never be too humble to think great, to visualize yourself as prosperous and influential. It is what your Heavenly Father has said concerning you and done for you. You shall flourish. Anything committed to your hands cannot fail. You may start out small, but the bible says though your beginning be small your later days shall be greatly increased. Take note it is not limited to the country you come from or your family background.

Anywhere you find yourself, you are expected to flourish.
So in all you do, after following the principles of God’s word, always expect, visualize, think and see nothing but increase and growth. Declare upon that business, that job, the assignment in your hands, that you are commanded to flourish. Never accept mediocrity, it is not a sign of holiness neither is it of God. As a Christian you are created to flourish. So flourish in Jesus name.

FURTHER READING: ZECHARIAH 1:17. PSALM 92:12-14

PRAYER: I declare today that I flourish in every area and every place I find myself, everything in my hands is commanded to grow and increase. I refuse mediocrity, I flourish, I increase, I multiply and become exceedingly great in Jesus name. Amen.

Always Read and Drop Your Comments... My Style...Your Style. No Racism! No Vulgar!
EmoticonEmoticon